Skip to main content

It's so nice to meet you


My Story
 I am a 46-year-old momma to 2 beautiful children, Lashay and Cory. I have 2 grandchildren and 1 on the way. I am engaged to the most amazing man that support me in everything. My parents and I am very close. I love my little family.
I have always had a love for fitness. On September 13, 2018 I became a Beachbody Coach. Being a Beachbody Coach changed my life. My decision to start Beachbody AND Shakeology;
My childhood friend, whom I trust has been a Beachbody Coach for awhile and been in the fitness industry for years. She has always talked about Shakeology and Beachbody and how great it is and how it’s helped her skin and hair along with other wonderful things they offer but the hair is what I remember the most. I am very much a hair person. I have always had long thick hair and have never had a problem with belly fat.

2018
2018 was a rough year. It was stressful because my aunt that meant a lot to all of us was in a car accident and suffered many injuries. She suffered for about 6 months before leaving this world for her eternal home with our Lord and Savior. I also worked A LOT. 2018 has been the busiest year for my whole photography career. I am thankful for every session and client, but I wasn’t taking care of myself. Because I was SO busy, I would go through a drive through because it was easy and fast, I didn’t have time to even go to the grocery store let alone cook. I was missing my fitness classes due to, once again work. I ended up getting a lot of belly fat and love handles, my hair was falling out by the handful, I was very sluggish, and had NO energy. I was burnt out big time on it all.

Beachbody & Shakeology
My friend Paula who is not only a childhood friend but a client of mine, and my coach, posted about a bootcamp. I have participated in her challenges in the past and absolutely LOVED them. We talked and decided what was best for me and I signed up as a beachbody coach to get the discount with no intentions of coaching. I signed up for the BOD (Beachbody on Demand) Shakeology challenge pack. It has been by far the best decision I have ever made as far as my health. My hair doesn’t fall out, I have lost all my belly fat, I have tons of energy, it has helped me with my sugar cravings, and it taste great. BOD is amazing!!! I have access to over 700 + workouts (any kind of workout at any level) I can workout from my on home or if I’m traveling. They offer you all the tools you would ever need to get fit and heathly. Nutritional fact, meal plans. I can watch it from my phone, laptop, or computer. There is over 700+ workouts each one has a nutritional plan and calendar. They pretty much lay it all out for you. It’s like having a trainer and nutritionist right in your own home.

Coaching
When I signed up, I had no intentions of coaching just as a discount coach. BUT after I started this, I saw that this really works, it works fast, it’s easy. I love helping others reach their goals and love seeing others healthy and happy. I love reading the personal development every day. It’s helped me with my photography business as well. I love having access to all they offer as a coach. I am researching and learning everyday AND LOVE their National wake up calls.

I can join monthly challenges to keep me accountable and learn from others. I have tons of support, motivation, recipes, resources, and training. It’s truly unlimited.

Accomplishments
August 14, 2018, I got certified in Yoga I
January 6, 2019, I got certified in Ballet Barre

NOTE
If I can help in any way, please reach out to me. I would LOVE to have you on my team to support you and be your biggest cheerleader. Thanks for listening. Below is my email sassysnapshots@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Xoxo - Teressa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most common question I get.....

How many jobs do you have? This is a question I get ALL the time. *Well I work a normal job like most people, it pays the bills and provides benefits, AND is a steady pay check. I am very proud to be an employee of where I work and very grateful to work for a wonderful company. *I own my own photography business (established in 2006), this is my love, my passion, AND my baby. I may not have a $6000.00 camera or a fancy studio, but I make it work and love every second of it. I have met some amazing people that I am now great friends with. I have also learned to be thick shinned and not take things personal, which is hard for me because I am a people pleaser. *And then there is Fitness coaching. This has been amazing for me. All the resources and personal development has been a HUGE thing for me because I apply it not to just my fitness but all aspects of my life. This has built my confidence up and I have stepped out of my comfort zone and already achieved TONS. This has bee

Self-care Sunday

                                                                          Self-care Sunday I actually slept in this weekend. I made a promise to myself that this year I would rest more. This is super hard for me because I have never been that type of person, but your body needs rest, your mind needs rest. I am a stay at home person. I loved the downtime I have right now with my photography. I seriously would not leave the house all weekend in the winter months if I didn’t have to. I decided this year I would try my best to not book sessions on Sunday and try to edit and do computer work on Saturdays as well as photo shoots and Sunday I would still edit but be mindful of not sitting at my computer all day editing. Balance is hard after all we have family, kids, and things come up. Here is what my self-care Sunday looks like; Sleep in if I can or go to bed early Quiet time (Spa at home) Long hot baths (Bubble bath or Epson salts) Giving myself a mini fac

Shakeology

shakeology