Skip to main content

Shakeology




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-care Sunday

                                                                          Self-care Sunday I actually slept in this weekend. I made a promise to myself that this year I would rest more. This is super hard for me because I have never been that type of person, but your body needs rest, your mind needs rest. I am a stay at home person. I loved the downtime I have right now with my photography. I seriously would not leave the house all weekend in the winter months if I didn’t have to. I decided this year I would try my best to not book sessions on Sunday and try to edit and do computer work on Saturdays as well as photo shoots and Sunday I would still edit but be mindful of not sitting at my computer all day editing. Balance is hard after all we have family, kids, and things come up. Here is wha...

It's so nice to meet you

My Story   I am a 46-year-old momma to 2 beautiful children, Lashay and Cory. I have 2 grandchildren and 1 on the way. I am engaged to the most amazing man that support me in everything. My parents and I am very close. I love my little family. I have always had a love for fitness. On September 13, 2018 I became a Beachbody Coach. Being a Beachbody Coach changed my life. My decision to start Beachbody AND Shakeology; My childhood friend, whom I trust has been a Beachbody Coach for awhile and been in the fitness industry for years. She has always talked about Shakeology and Beachbody and how great it is and how it’s helped her skin and hair along with other wonderful things they offer but the hair is what I remember the most. I am very much a hair person. I have always had long thick hair and have never had a problem with belly fat. 2018 2018 was a rough year. It was stressful because my aunt that meant a lot to all of us was in a car accident and suffered many injuries. She...