Skip to main content

Self-care Sunday


                                                                          Self-care Sunday
I actually slept in this weekend. I made a promise to myself that this year I would rest more. This is super hard for me because I have never been that type of person, but your body needs rest, your mind needs rest. I am a stay at home person. I loved the downtime I have right now with my photography. I seriously would not leave the house all weekend in the winter months if I didn’t have to. I decided this year I would try my best to not book sessions on Sunday and try to edit and do computer work on Saturdays as well as photo shoots and Sunday I would still edit but be mindful of not sitting at my computer all day editing. Balance is hard after all we have family, kids, and things come up.
Here is what my self-care Sunday looks like;
Sleep in if I can or go to bed early
Quiet time
(Spa at home) Long hot baths (Bubble bath or Epson salts)
Giving myself a mini facial
Do my nails and brows
Spending time with my fur baby
Reading or listing to a podcast
(Connect with mother nature) Going on a walk in at Hays or Green Mtn
Ballet Barre

HUGE thig for me is to plan for the week. I HAVE to plan, I have to put everything on the calendar that I want to do.
Try and incorporate this for your Sunday. It will set you up for a successful week. Good luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most common question I get.....

How many jobs do you have? This is a question I get ALL the time. *Well I work a normal job like most people, it pays the bills and provides benefits, AND is a steady pay check. I am very proud to be an employee of where I work and very grateful to work for a wonderful company. *I own my own photography business (established in 2006), this is my love, my passion, AND my baby. I may not have a $6000.00 camera or a fancy studio, but I make it work and love every second of it. I have met some amazing people that I am now great friends with. I have also learned to be thick shinned and not take things personal, which is hard for me because I am a people pleaser. *And then there is Fitness coaching. This has been amazing for me. All the resources and personal development has been a HUGE thing for me because I apply it not to just my fitness but all aspects of my life. This has built my confidence up and I have stepped out of my comfort zone and already achieved TONS. This has bee

Shakeology

shakeology